Swissvax Cleaner Fluid is an advanced paint preserving solution containing heavy polishing oils (and no abrasives) that will nourish and refresh your paintwork. Cleaner Fluid has to be applied before the first wax application and easily removes swirl marks, light scratches, tar spots and tree sap as well as old wax and other residues, providing a perfectly smooth surface which is an essential basis for wax application.
Admittedly, other paint cleaners also do the job of cleaning and preparing the paintwork for the wax application, but there are two important differences:
1. Cleaner Fluid stops short of the healthy underlying paint layer without scratching it while conventional polishes fulfil their function by using abrasives to chafe away the paint with abrasive particles which continue working also through a healthy paint layer.
2. The paint nourishing characteristics of Cleaner Fluid are simply unrivalled.
Cleaner Fluid (combined with the application of Paint Rubber) caters for an immaculately clean and smooth as glass surface which is an essential precondition for the wax application. It is only possible to achieve a perfect finish and long term protection if the paintwork is perfectly pre-treated - preparation is key.
Cleaner Fluid may be comfortably applied using a Cleaner Fluid Pad with light pressure and then is buffed off with a Cleaner Towel. We recommend Cleaner Fluid for paintwork in factory new condition and used paintwork with light scratches only. Should paintwork of your vehicle be in worse condition please pre-treat it with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Medium, Cleaner Fluid Strong or Mechanic Paint Repair.
- Non-abrasive paint preserving solution containing heavy polishing oils to nourish and refresh the paintwork
- Removes swirl marks, light scratches, tree sap and tar spots and perfectly cleans and nourishes the paintwork surface
- Designed for factory new or repainted paintwork or used paintwork with light scratches